Prices are tax included
By buying this product you can collect up to 41
Your cart will total 41
points that can be converted into a voucher of
Available Quantity :
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Add to cart
Add to my wishlist
Indication for use:
Concerned about your child’s learning and behaviour?
One of the biggest challenges that parents face is children’s learning and behavioural issues and they may not be aware that nutrition plays a great influence in this.
What is DHA?
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is an omega-3 fatty acid derivative found in the cell membranes throughout the body. It is the primary building block of the brain and eye. DHA cannot be manufactured in the body and thus, must be obtained through diet or supplements.
Why is DHA important?
DHA is crucial for the proper development and function of brain, nerve and eyes throughout life but is particularly important during pregnancy & early childhood when the brain and eyes are rapidly growing and developing.
Benefits of DHA:
Tips to boost your child’s brain and eye development:
· Encourage your child to eat more DHA-rich foods such as tuna, salmon and mackerel.
· Playing with your little one will help him/her develop self confidence and build his/her mind.
· Read to your child. Reading is an easy and fun way to help him/her to learn through vibrant illustrations and simple phrases, stimulating his/her thinking and speaking skills.
· Set aside a space in your home for your child to express his/her creativity. Art can help develop a child’s creativity, imagination, cognitive skills and motor skills.
· Reward and praise your child for learning new things.
A New Generation of Omega-3 Oil – Kordel’s Kid’s Omega-3 Bites
Below are our unique selling points:
1. More EPA & / DHA
· Kordel’s Kid’s Omega-3 Bites has higher concentration of EPA and DHA compared to ordinary commercial 18/12 fish oils. We contain 67% more DHA and EPA compared to normal 18/12 fish oils. Therefore consumers can take fewer caps for the same or greater benefits of Omega-3.
2. Less Saturated Fat
· Kordel’s Kid’s Omega-3 bites contains only 7 – 8% saturated oil compared to normal fish oils which contains 28% total saturated fats. This is especially important for people with high cholesterol.
3. Condition Specific Ratios
· The formulation is designed and targeted to specific conditions, such as high DHA content for proper brain, cognitive and eye development in infants, and to support pregnancy and lactating mothers in supplying adequate DHA to herself and infant.
· The processing of omega-3 oils are through our manufacturer's EPAX’s patented 2 step purification processes. This helps to remove impurities such as organic pollutants and heavy metals, which are commonly found in fish oil.
· EPAX specifications require that the level of contaminants such as Dioxins and PCBs in Kordel’s Kid’s Omega-3 Bites is less than 5pg/g. This is 50% lower than the pending EU regulation of 10pg/g.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What is DHA?
A: DHA is a special long chain polyunsaturated fatty acid (LCPUFA) found in marine ﬁsh oils and belongs to the Omega-3 group of Essential Fatty Acids. It is a vital component of cell membranes, especially those found in the brain and the retina of the eye. It is essential for healthy visual acuity, brain development and cognition, and is found in high concentrations in the brain’s grey matter. Researchers are increasingly recognising the importance of DHA for babies’ and infants’ brain development, and maintenance of healthy brain function throughout life.
Q: How does DHA help during pregnancy, lactation & infancy?
A: DHA is needed to ensure proper development of a baby’s brain, nervous system and eye health during pregnancy. In fact, the DHA content of a baby’s brain increases 3-5 times during the ﬁnal trimester of pregnancy and triples by the time the infant reaches 1 year old. Studies show infants and children with low DHA levels have behavioural and learning problems.
DHA is supplied to the baby through its mother’s breast milk following birth, making adequate DHA stores essential for both mother and baby during lactation. This will ensure the baby receives sufﬁcient DHA to ensure healthy cognitive development throughout infancy.
Q: Are there any cautions of taking Omega-3 if I’m taking medications?
A: Caution in patients taking anticoagulant medication such as Warfarin, as high doses of Omega 3 Fish Oil may increase the risk of bleeding.
Q: What is the recommended dosage for pregnant women?
Pregnant women are recommended to consume at least 300mg of DHA daily.
Q: How does consumption of Omega-3 during adulthood affects the outcome of my children?
Adequate EPA and DHA stores are essential prior to conception, and also vital throughout pregnancy, because they are an important structural element of cell membranes and essential for the development of the baby’s brain, nervous system and eye health. Up to 70% of the baby’s DHA requirements are used up by the brain during the 3rd trimester, when the baby’s brain undergoes rapid growth. Nutrition research has shown that infants and children with increased DHA intakes have higher IQ scores, improved cognitive function, learning abilities and behavioural skills.
Max purchase : 3 bottles per customer (for buy 3 @ RM60 offer)