BGRW OAT BG22 480G 2S
- Collect 1 point for every RM1 spent.
- Redeem RM1 with 150 points
- Birthday point EXTRA2x valid on whole birthday month.
Biogrow® Oat BG22® – Maintaining Healthy Cholesterol & Blood Glucose Levels, the Most Natural Way
Biogrow® Oat BG22® oat bran powder is fully made of all natural, Swedish oat bran. It provides clinically tested, bioactive oat beta-glucan with more than 20 published clinical studies on its cholesterol-lowering and blood glucose-regulating effects.
The features of Biogrow® Oat BG22® oat bran powder:
● 2-in-1 health benefits in a small and easy-to-consume serving size
● Provide only the clinically researched bioactive oat beta-glucan with high molecular weight (2,200 kDa) for cholesterol-lowering and blood glucose-regulating effects
● Daily serving of only 2 scoops / sachets (≈ 18 g) of Biogrow® Oat BG22® can provide the *recommended 3 g bioactive oat beta-glucan for optimal health benefits1
● **Laboratory-tested low in GI (< 55)2, suitable for pre-diabetic and diabetic patients
● High in fiber & protein
● High in magnesium, iron & zinc
● Very low in sodium, trans fat-free & lactose-free
● Free from artificial ingredients, thickeners and fillers
● Good solubility. The powder dissolves readily in cold or lukewarm water without the use of shaker.
Lowering Cholesterol Level
1. Oat beta-glucan is a type of soluble fiber that produces a cholesterol-lowering effect due to its high viscosity.
2. It dissolves inside the digestive tract where it forms a thick gel in the small intestine. The viscous ‘net’ traps cholesterol and cholesterol-related particles (bile acids) and prevents them from being absorbed into the blood stream. They are then passed, harmlessly out of the body.
3. This results in a reduction in circulating - LDL /bad - cholesterol levels.
Oat bran powder imported from Sweden
*May contain traces of gluten from wheat and related grain species.
*The colour and taste may vary from batch to batch as only oats from natural source are used.
Who Are Recommended to Take Biogrow® Oat BG22®?
● Individuals aiming to maintain healthy cholesterol & glucose levels
● Individuals with high cholesterol level, particularly LDL cholesterol level
● Pre-diabetic/ diabetic patients
● Individuals aiming to increase daily fiber intake
Direction for Use:
Take at least 2-3 scoops/ sachets a day before meals (1-2 scoops / sachets before breakfast and 1 scoop / sachet before dinner), or anytime convenient.
Mix 1 scoop/ sachet (≈ 9 g) with about 200ml of plain, cold or warm water, fruit juices, soy milk or sprinkle onto cereal, salad, yogurt, gravies and soups.