Biogrow BEE PROPOLIS is a mixture of resinous materials from barks of certain trees and enzymes secreted by the bee’s salivary gland.
What is Bee Propolis?
Bee propolis is a natural material that bees make from tree sap and wax to help seal off their hives. Bees collect resinous material from poplar trees and the buds of conifer. Then, it is mixed with the enzymes secreted by the bees’ salivary gland making the material sticky and this is used to seal the cracks in the hive and line the honeycombs as a natural protection.
Bee Propolis and Our Health
Bee Propolis has a 5000-year history. It is commonly used to improve good health. Bee Propolis possesses high content of polyphenols that have high quality antioxidant properties to help scavenge free radicals. This rich nutrient content confers physical stamina among the users.
The Features of Biogrow BEE PROPOLIS:
● Each tablet contains 100mg of propolis extract (equiv. to 500mg of fresh propolis)
● A natural source for antioxidant effects
● No added sugar, salt or starch, preservatives, artificial flavouring and colour
● Suitable for vegetarians
Benefits of taking Biogrow BEE PROPOLIS:
● Antioxidant support to protect tissue against oxidative damage caused by free radicals
● Confer physical stamina
● Support overall health and strengthen the body
Biogrow BEE PROPOLIS is traditionally used as a nutritional food supplement for health and strengthening the body.
Each Film Coated Tablet Contains:
Amount per Tablet
Propolis (ext. dry conc. 5:1)
(Equiv. Fresh Propolis 500.00mg)
Who are recommended to take Biogrow BEE PROPOLIS?
● Individuals who wish to improve/maintain overall health
● Individuals who wish to improve/maintain physical stamina
Take 1-2 film coated tablets daily as required or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Store below 30˚C in a dry place. Avoid direct sunlight. Protect from light and moisture.
Keep out of reach of children.
60’s + 60’s Film Coated Tablets
*This is a traditional medicine made from natural ingredients. As such, the colour of the film coated tablets may vary from batch to batch.
Propolis may cause allergic skin reaction. Asthma & allergy sufferers may be at greater risk.