BIOGREEN PAC-37 WHOLE DRIED CRANBERRIES 170G
You will get 14 CARING Points when you purchase this item.
A single pack of Biogreen Pac-37 Whole Dried Cranberries consist of selected dried cranberries. Cranberries have been long treasured as health food, which suitable for making juice, added into cereals of consume as healthy snack.
FREE HOME DELIVERY
From RM150 (West Malaysia Only)
CLICK & PICK
Collect your parcel at nearest CARING PHARMACY branches
With any purchase and redeem upon checkout
Credit cards, e-wallets and more
Cranberries have long been treasured as health food. These tangy fruits supply a unique source of A-type proanthocyanidins (PAC), a type of antioxidants that helps to reduce the risk of urinary tract infections by preventing the infection-causing bacteria from attaching to the cells that line the urinary tract. These same compounds may also prevent the development of gastric ulcers. A single serving (40g) of Biogreen PAC-37 Whole Dried Cranberries provides 37mg PACs, which is in line with the health 2 claim permitted by French Food Safety Agency that “A product containing at least 36mg PACs of North American Cranberry may help reduce the adhesion of certain E. coli bacteria to the urinary tract walls”. They are slowly dried below 60°C as whole berries without extracting the juice, making them brilliant for snacking, baking, mixing into cereals or tossing with salads.
- Harvested at peak ripeness to ensure plumpness
- Air-dried at lower temperature (<60°C) with minimal juice extraction to retain the berry’s integrity and health benefits
- Source of antioxidants (A-type proanthocyanidins,anthocyanins, phenolic acids, flavonoids): * Natural antibiotic
- Prevent certain types of bacteria from latching to the urinary tract linings: May prevent or reduce urinary tract infections in women / Improve lower urinary tract symptoms in older men
- Anti-free radicals, anti-aging * May lower risk of periodontal (oral) diseases
- May improve stomach ulcers from H. pylori
- Favours cardiovascular health, possibly lowering risk of cardiovascular death in adults with higher proanthocyanidin intake (≥254mg/day)
- High dietary fibre: Aids the digestive system
- Naturally low in fat and sodium-free
Cranberries, Cane Sugar, Sunflower Oil (<1%)