Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000mg
contains omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (EPA & DHA) in maintaining normal functions of a healthy body.
What is Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000mg?
An omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids product with 180mg eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and 120mg docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) derived from deep-cold water marine fish for general well-being.
How does Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000mg help in supporting optimal health?
● Provides omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
● EPA and DHA provides various benefits to overall health.
What is the recommended dosage?
● Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food, for general health maintenance; or as recommended by pharmacist.
Who are recommended to take Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000mg?
● Those with less natural fish intake
● Those who want to maintain general health
● Those who requires an additional source of omega-3 fatty acids
Derived from the body oils of deep-sea cold-water fish
(species: sardines, anchovies and mackerel)
equivalent to Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
equivalent to Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
● Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000mg provides 180mg of EPA and 120mg of DHA for general health maintenance
● Halal certified
● Omega-3 in triglyceride form – easy to absorb and utilization in the body
● Convenient way to increase intake of omega-3
This is a supplement product advertisement
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account