FUTURO SPORT ADJUSTABLE KNEE STRAP 1S(09189EN)
Any enquiries related to product information, please message us via LiveChat and our pharmacist will assist you within the operating hours of 10 am to 4 pm from Monday to Friday. (excluding weekends and public holidays)
Need this product urgently? Try our home delivery service and you will receive your parcel within 24 hours. Shop via WhatsApp now.
- Collect 1 point for every RM1 spent.
- Redeem RM1 with 150 points
- Birthday point EXTRA2x valid on whole birthday month.
When knee pain is stopping you from going all out in your athletic pursuits, this FUTURO™ Knee Strap can be the helping hand you need. Specifically designed to protect your knees from pain and discomfort during physical activities like cycling, running and cross-fit exercise, this support will help you continue with your active lifestyle.
This knee strap comes with an adjustable hook-and-loop closure strap and buckles for a customized fit, while the centre and outside pads provide substantial support to help with Knee Tendonitis and Jumper’s Knee. Made of breathable nylon and polyester-blend material, you can wear this strap on both knees, through the entire day, without experiencing any discomfort. Wash lightly with soap and water and leave it to air dry.
Physical activities often result in the wearing out of knee joints, resulting in swelling, tenderness and pain. This knee support can help provide support to stiff, weak and injured knees.
- Center pad applies moderate pressure on injured tendons affected by symptoms of patella tendonitis
- Outside pads help improve patellar tracking
- Adjustable hook-and-loop design for custom comfort
- Breathable material releases excess heat for cooling comfort
- Low-profile design feels smooth around your knee
- Intended for injuries like Runner's Knee, Jumper's Knee, patellar tracking and knee tendonitis
- Supported by our expert panel of engineers and medical professionals
- Size: Adjustable
During Strong Activity, General Support for Athletic Activity, Jumpers Knee, Medial/Lateral Support, Moderate/Occasional Pain, Prevention, Recovery