KORDELS ALPHA LIPOIC ACID 200MG CAPSULE 50S X 2
Any enquiries related to product information, please message us via LiveChat and our pharmacist will assist you within the operating hours of 10 am to 4 pm from Monday to Friday. (excluding weekends and public holidays)
Need this product urgently? Try our home delivery service and you will receive your parcel within 24 hours. Shop via WhatsApp now.
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) occurs naturally and is made in the body. It is an organic compound that acts as a powerful antioxidant that protects the cells from oxidation. The antioxidant properties of alpha-lipoic acid have been linked to several health benefits, which includes lowering blood sugar levels, reducing inflammation, slowing skin aging, and improving nerve function and conduction of nuerons in diabetes.
- ALA produces energy in the mitochondria by utilising sugar.
- It neutralizes the free radicals created during cell metabolism.
- As a universal antioxidant that recycles glutathione, vitamin E and C.
- It improves glucose control by facilitating the transportation of sugar into the cells.
- ALA inhibits appetite in between meals.
- ALA prevents neuropathy, especially diabetic neuropathy, nepropathy and retinopathy.
- Prevents premature aging