MOOGOO NAPPY BALM 75g
You will get 59 CARING Points when you purchase this item.
• A barrier cream for nappy rash is the best way to prevent irritation
• We use Zinc as the base for this cream to provide protection for the skin
• Piroctone Olamine is an anti-yeast ingredient to keep the irritation under control
• Made with natural oils like Jojoba, Sunflower, Evening Primrose & Olive Oil
• Soothing ingredients like Shea Butter and Allantoin to care for bubs behind
• Naturally preserved with Hops Extract – free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
• This product has been Dermatologically Tested.
As all parents know, babies often get red and irritated skin around the nappy area. this can be caused by either a reaction to urea, or by yeast. the introduction of a barrier cream combined with a yeast control ingredient is the best way to prevent this. in addition, it would help if the ingredients not only agreed with our skin but our insides too. we all know how much babies enjoy eating anything within armâ€™s reach. so we made moogoo nappy balm.ingredients:aqua, zinc oxide, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cetearyl alcohol (plant based emulsifying wax), olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, tocopherol (natural vitamin e), polysorbate 60 (food grade emulsifier), calendula officinalis flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, allantoin, piroctone olamine, humulus lupulus (hops) extract.