Return & Refund Policy
Should there be any discrepancy of product(s) delivered, customers may contact CARiNG eStore customer service via live chat at estore.caring2u.com, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 working days after receiving your parcel.
Our customer service personnel will advise on the solution(s), review each customer’s application on a case-by-case basis and, at its sole discretion, determine whether the customer's application is successful.
Exchange/Return/Refund of products can be arranged for the following reasons:
- Damaged or defective
- Different from the product description upon ordering
- Short expiry (less than 6 months) or expired
- Missing part or item
Listed below are certain conditions that are NOT applicable for exchange/return/refund:
- Personal hygiene products (such as face mask, grooming products, COVID test kits etc.)
- Does not fit (wearable items such as face mask, face shield, gloves, rehab support disposable panties, diapers, etc.)
- Change of mind
- Free gift or premium
Return & Refund (Malfunctioned / Damaged / Dented):
We will need the following details for investigation:
- Order Number
- Screenshot of the Airway bill
- Screenshot / short video of the malfunctioned / damaged / dented item with bubble wrap
- Screenshot of the parcel external packaging (all angles) and internal (top view)
Report will not be accepted without ALL the above details as evidence.
Refund Processing Time
Upon confirmation that your order is valid for refund, CARiNG eStore will take 1 to 3 calendar days to process the refund request and submit it to the related department. Then it will take 15 – 30 calendar days for the bank or payment gateway to process the refund. A notification email will be sent to you upon successful refund into your bank account or credit card account.
CARiNG eStore reserves the right to change these terms and conditions or cancel any promotions or vouchers, at any time and without notice.