BIO-LIFE GLUCOSAMINE 500MG WITH CHONDROITIN SULPHATE 400MG TAB 90SX2
Any enquiries related to product information, please message us via LiveChat and our pharmacist will assist you within the operating hours of 10 am to 4 pm from Monday to Friday. (excluding weekends and public holidays)
Need this product urgently? Try our home delivery service and you will receive your parcel within 24 hours. Shop via WhatsApp now.
- Collect 1 point for every RM1 spent.
- Redeem RM1 with 150 points
- Birthday point EXTRA2x valid on whole birthday month.
Glucosamine 500mg with Chondroitin Sulphate 400mg
is a combination of glucosamine with chondroitin, especially as joint nutrition.
What is Glucosamine 500mg with Chondroitin Sulphate 400mg?
Glucosamine is an amino sugar that the body naturally produces and distributes in cartilage and other connective tissue to stimulate cartilage building. Chondroitin sulphate is a complex carbohydrate and a basic building block of cartilage.
Both glucosamine and chondroitin are structural components of cartilage that cushions the ends of bones within the joints. They are produced by the body naturally and also available as dietary supplements.
For Mega BiO-LiFE Glucosamine 500mg with Chondroitin Sulphate 400mg, glucosamine is harvested from shells of shellfishes, and chondroitin is harvested from a bovine source.
How does Glucosamine 500mg with Chondroitin Sulphate 400mg help in maintaining joint health?
● Glucosamine functions to normalize cartilage metabolism and helps to maintain health cartilage.
● It stimulates the production of mucopolysaccharides in the joint cartilage matrix and synovial fluid, which is important to reduce the breakdown of cartilage.
● It may also provide the building blocks for new cartilage production.
● Glucosamine and chondroitin are able to protect joint cartilage and anti-inflammatory effect, thus help in pain-relieving.
Who are recommended to take Glucosamine 500mg with Chondroitin Sulphate 400mg?
● Those who are experiencing osteoarthritis symptoms such as:
● Intense pain at the joint
● Redness or warm feeling at the joint
● Joint discomfort during simple activities (e.g. putting on socks, standing up from sitting position, at weight-bearing posture, kneeling)
What is the recommended dosage?
● Adult: One tablet three times a day with meal
This is a medicine product advertisement