What Personal Information does the Company Collect?
- Name, race, date of birth, age
- E-mail address, telephone number
- Purchase history
How does the Company collect your Personal Information?
- Registration as new member in CARiNG eStore website
- Sign-in via Google or Facebook account
- Live chat or phone call
- Online purchase
- Response on our online marketing materials
- Third party where you have given consent for the disclosure of information relating to yourself
Why does the Company collect your Personal Information?
- To register a new user account in our Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)
- To send you personalized educational or marketing materials
- To facilitate investigation (if required by legal agency)
- For administrative purposes
- For data analysis to enable the Company to provide more relevant services and products to you
Your personal information will not be disclosed to any third parties or legal agencies, unless for the following reasons:
- User has agreed to share with third party
- User has made known to public of their personal information voluntarily and willingly in order to enjoy products or services
- User has violated the law
- User has violated CARiNG eStore’s Terms and Conditions
Users are entitled to access their Personal Information by logging into their CARiNG eStore account. Amendments can be directly performed by the users. The Company reserves the right to verify or amend the Personal Information if deemed necessary.
CARiNG eStore Live Chat / Ticketing (Mon - Fri between 9am - 5pm)