BIOGREEN O'KID DHA GOLD ORGANIC SOYA MILK POWDER 800G
Helps To Optimise Brain Functions And Nourish Eyes.Helps In Muscle And Cell Development.Strengthens Bones And Teeth.Reduces Bad Cholesterol (Ldl).Reduces Menopause Syndrome Without Side Effects.
Need this product urgently? Try our home delivery service and you will receive your parcel within 24 hours. Shop via WhatsApp now.
- Collect 1 point for every RM1 spent.
- Redeem RM1 with 150 points
- Birthday point EXTRA2x valid on whole birthday month.
FREE HOME DELIVERY
From RM150 (West Malaysia Only)
CLICK & PICK
Collect your parcel at nearest CARING PHARMACY branches
With any purchase and redeem upon checkout
Credit cards, e-wallets and more
Containing 7x more DHA than most dairy milk formulae, O’Kid DHA Gold Organic Soya Milk Powder is enriched with seaweed-derived omega-3 DHA to boost the development of brain function and to nourish young eyes. It’s made with 100% organic skin peeled, sprouted soya bean using a combination of traditional and advanced technologies making it easier for your precious little one’s tummies to digest. With its natural aroma and creamy texture the little ones will love every flavourful drop.
100% Organic Skin Peeled Soya Beans*, Seaweed Extract (plant source DHA), Oligosaccharide, Cane Sugar
* Organically grown in accordance with the European Union Organic Foods Standard (EC) No. 834/2007
Allergy Advice: Contain Soy
● Sprouted Skin Peeled Soya Beans - Facilitates digestion and minimises stomach discomfort in children
● Plant-based DHA (56mg/100g) - Helps to optimise brain functions and boosts visual acuity
● High protein (28%) - Builds and repairs tissues for optimal growth
● Good source of iron - Important element making new red blood cells, supports normal cognitive development
● Oligosaccharides (Prebiotic) - Enhance calcium absorption, maintain a healthy intestinal environment
Suitable for adults and kids above 12 months old, especially for:
● toddler aged 1-3 years old
● kids with unbalanced diet
● pregnant mommy
● individual who seeking for plant-based omega-3
● individual with allergic to cow's milk protein or gluten
● individual with lactose intolerance
● all vegans