As we age, our skin’s own production of Hyaluronic Acid decreases causing the skin to form wrinkles and look older.
Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Eye SPF 15 with 3x Effect formula counteracts this process:
1. Fills: High and low molecular acid moisturizes and plumps up wrinkles.
2. Stimulates: The anti-oxidant, Saponin, activates the skin’s own Hyaluronic Acid production by up to 256% and protects the skin from free radicals.
3. Defends: Enoxolone decreases the degradation rate of Hyaluronic-Acid by more than 50%.
- Ophthalmologically tested
- Fragrance free
- Appropriate for us with contact lenses
- Excellent make-up base
- Absorbs quickly
- SPF15 UVA filter
Direction for Use:
- Apply in the morning and evening onto a well-cleansed face, neck and décolleté
- Dot a pea-sized amount underneath and around your eyes.
- Gently massage into skin with your fingertips
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- For best results, use in combination with Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Day SPF15, Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Night and Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Concentrate
Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate-Dicaprate, Synthetic Beeswax, Methylpropanediol, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Octyldodecanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Cetyl Palmitate, Distarch Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycine Soja Germ Extract, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA, 1-2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
Q: Can Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Eye SPF 15 be used overnight as well as during the day?
A: Yes. While you obviously don’t need an SPF overnight, the active ingredients in Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Eye SPF 15 will work to plump up wrinkles overnight for visibly smoother, radiant, and younger looking skin.
Q: Why does Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Eye SPF 15 contain UVB and UVA protection?
A: The sun’s UVA and UVB rays affect skin in different ways. UVA rays are most commonly associated with photoaging (premature skin aging caused by the sun) as they contribute to the breakdown of skin components such as Hyaluronic Acid, collagen and elastin that are key to the firmness and elasticity of skin. UVB rays can cause immediate damage such as sunburn and long-term damage such as skin cancer. Read more in how the sun’s UVA, UVB and HEVIS light rays affect skin.
Facial skin is frequently exposed to both types of UV, even on cloudy days. That’s why Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Eye SPF 15 includes both UVA and UVB protection.