KORDEL'S R-ALPHA LIPOIC ACID 150MG 60S
Any enquiries related to product information, please message us via LiveChat and our pharmacist will assist you within the operating hours of 10 am to 4 pm from Monday to Friday. (excluding weekends and public holidays)
Need this product urgently? Try our home delivery service and you will receive your parcel within 24 hours. Shop via WhatsApp now.
- Collect 1 point for every RM1 spent.
- Redeem RM1 with 150 points
- Birthday point EXTRA2x valid on whole birthday month.
R-Alpha Lipoic Acid is the natural form of ALA in the human body, plants and animals. It is the exact same type found naturally in the body. It contains Bio-Enhanced R-Lipoic Acid the patented R-Alpha Lipoic Acid that is highly stable at room temperature and in the stomach, with high absorption and lesser side effects. It is four times more potent because the body can “recognize” this form of ALA and needs only a lower dosage
● ALA produces energy in the mitochondria by utilising sugar.
● It neutralizes the free radicals created during cell metabolism.
● As a universal antioxidant that recycles glutathione, vitamin E and C.
● It improves glucose control by facilitating the transportation of sugar into the cells.
● ALA inhibits appetite in between meals
● ALA prevents neuropathy, especially diabetic neuropathy, nepropathy and retinopathy.
● Prevents premature aging
Each vegetable capsule contains sodium lipoate 187.5 mg. (Providing 150mg R-Alpha Lipoic Acid)
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is a naturally occurring compound that is present in the cells. It is involved in energy production by converting sugar to energy. ALA is a powerful antioxidant with a unique feature. It is able to recharge and rejuvenate the oxidized antioxidants such as glutathione, vitamin C and vitamin E to make them active again. After recycling glutathione, ALA will become DHLA, an even more potent antioxidant. It helps to improve blood sugar control by facilitating the transportation of sugar into the cells. ALA also reduces fat deposition in the fat tissues. It is good for diabetic neuropathy, a type of nerve damage that occurs when a person has diabetes.