ROSKEN HIGH POTENCY VIT E CREAM 100G
Dry and damaged skin:
– Treatment on dry, cracked, dehydrated or sunburn skin
– Assists in healing and preventing moisture loss
Scarring and stretch marks
– Promotes cell regeneration in scar tissue
– Helps protect against the visible signs of ageing
– Natural antioxidant benefits of Vitamin E, Shea and Cocoa Butter help fight free radical damage
– Protects cell membrane and improve elasticity
– Certified Halal
Need this product urgently? Try our home delivery service and you will receive your parcel within 24 hours. Shop via WhatsApp now.
- Collect 1 point for every RM1 spent.
- Redeem RM1 with 150 points
- Birthday point EXTRA2x valid on whole birthday month.
Rosken Skin Repair High Potency Vitamin E Cream is an emollient-rich, deep moisturising and healing cream specially formulated with high potency Vitamin E and enriched with Shea and Cocoa butter.
Rosken Skin Repair High Potency Vitamin E Cream helps to protect against the visible signs of ageing by assisting in healing dry, dehydrated and damaged skin. The natural antioxidant and nourishing properties of vitamin E, plus the added benefits of shea and cocoa butter help to fight the free radicals, helping to protect cell membrane and improve skin elasticity.
Rosken Skin Repair High Potency Vitamin E cream can assist in promoting cell regeneration in scar tissue caused by sunburn and stretch marks, minimizing the appearance of scars and cell damage.
• High Potency 10,000 IU Vitamin E
• Shea and Cocoa Butter help fight free radical damage
Water (Aqua), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Petrolatum, Ceteareth-20, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Imidasolidinyl Urea, BHT, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben
Direction for Use:
Massage cream into dry, cracked, dehydrated, or sunburnt skin areas and stretch marks at least twice a day.
Store below 30 degree Celcius.
For serious burns seek medical advice. If irritation develops, discontinue use.