ROSSMAX DIGITAL THERMOMETER MODEL: TG380
32.0°C ~ 42.9°C (89.6 ~109.2°F)
13.2 × 2.3 × 1.3cm
14.5g including battery
For storing the last measured value
FREE HOME DELIVERY
From RM150 (West Malaysia Only)
CLICK & PICK
Collect your parcel at nearest CARING PHARMACY branches
With any purchase and redeem upon checkout
Credit cards, e-wallets and more
- ≥10 seconds
- Flexible Tip
- Fever Alarm
- Auto shut-off
- °C / °F switchable
- Low battery indicator
- Self-diagnosis for malfunction
How to Use
- To push the On/Off button by the display window. The display will read for 2 seconds and beep sound will be heard.
- Releasing the on/off button, last measured temperature will be shown for about 2 seconds. Then shows the self-test temperature 37.0°C(98.6°F) , and then Lo°C (Lo°F) displays.
- Wipe or dip the probe with alcohol for disinfection. Position the probe in oral, rectal or axillary site.
- Once the degree sign °C (°F) on the display has stopped flashing (usually within 10 to 40 seconds), a Beep signal will sound for approx. 10 times, the measured temperature is shown on LCD window. The temperature reading will not change after the unit is removed from testing position. If the temperature <37.8°C(100.0°F ). the buzzer will alarm “Bi—Bi—Bi—Bi—”. If the temperature ≥ 37.8°C (100.0°F). the buzzer whose frequency is higher will alarm “Bi-Bi-Bi—-Bi-Bi-Bi–” about 10 times rather than”Bi—Bi—Bi—Bi—”
- The unit will automatically turn off in 10 minutes for energy-saving. However, to prolong the life of the battery, it is suggested to press the On/Off button to turn the unit off once the measurement is done.
- Please dispose of any used battery and the thermometer according to the local regulations.
Place the probe well under the patient’s tongue. Confirm the patient to keep his mouth closing for about 20 seconds.
Do not drink hot or cold fluids, exercise, and smoke or perform other activities prior to a reading. These activities will raise or lower temperature readings when compared to your normal, average temperature.