VITAHEALTH LECITHIN 1200MG 150SX2
Availability: In stock
VitaHealth Lecithin 1200mg provides 720mg of naturally occurring phosphatides for general health maintenance.
- Derived from soy lecithin
- Maintains healthy bodily function
- Lecithin from soybean sources contains a mixture of phosphatides that consists mainly of phosphatidylcholine (PC), phosphatidylsethanolamine (PE) and phosphatidylinositol (PI) with minor amounts of phosphatidic acid (PA), and phosphatidylserine (PS).
- Lecithin is the central building blocks of all cell membranes in the body.
- Lecithin is important for maintaining the proper functioning of the body system.
- Recommended for individuals who overindulge in high-fat diets, work overtime without getting adequate rest, or are routinely exposed to a polluted environment.
Each softgel contains:
providing phosphatides 720mg